The Co-op has a newly refurbished Committee Room at 56 Niddrie House Avenue.
The new committee room has:
• Proper heating
• An accessible toilet, proper lighting, a ramp so it is fully accessible and
• A small kitchen area for making teas and coffees.
There is good quality lighting, new insulation to make sure that the heaters will keep the room warm.
The committee room will also be available to hire from the Co-op for a small charge on a sessional basis by local community groups.
The Co-op Office manages the letting of the Committee Room.
How to hire the committee room:
• The room can be hired by local community groups
• The room is currently only available weekdays during the day
• Your group will need to have a constitution
• A small charge (£1 for Hunters Hall groups) will be made
• You will need to book the room in advance and sign a hiring form and Fire Evacuation Action Plan
Just before your booking starts you will need to collect the keys from the Co-op’s Office.
The room will need to be left clean and tidy. Once your session is finished you will have to return the keys to the Co-op’s Office.
For more information contact the Co-op Office Tel 0131 657 3379 or email email@example.com